TaxCalc18 Training Webinars – $59
Learn to use TaxCalc18.
Watch and learn how to use all the features of TaxCalc18. Author Grant Zielinski will provide you with a sample case file where you will use TaxCalc18 to enter dependents, enter income, calculate child support, calculate filing options and calculate maintenance. You will learn how to use all the features and buttons to make full use of your TaxCalc18 program. The last hour of the seminar will focus on the spreadsheets and calculators in the tools tab, including the Property Division Worksheet, Maintenance Buyout Calculator, Temporary Support calculator and many more. The Webinar will allow you to be at your own computer with the program open and follow along as Grant explains how to use the program. The Webinar has been submitted for 3 CLE credits.
- Learn how to Enter Information on TaxCalc
- Learn how to quickly calculate child support and maintenance
- Learn how to maximize filing status
- Learn how to develop multiple scenarios and compare them side by side
- Learn how to use the Spreadsheets and Calculators in the Tools section
All this and much more!
New – Webinar sessions added for April 30 and May 4! Click on the “View” button for more details
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) seminars.
Divorce financial analysis is a challenging and ongoing learning process. Laws continually change, methods change, judges change, new software is introduced, and the access to information is phenomenal.
As awareness and knowledge of the process increases, DFS continues to help simplify the learning process of an emerging and important specialty area.
Many legal tribulations can be avoided through high-quality education programs. Our CLE seminars offer a way to gain confidence and establish relationships with attorneys. All seminars provide an overview of financial matters incident to divorce and other divorce financial planning strategies.
DFS offers free, one-hour CLE luncheons approved for one CLE credit for law firms and bar associations.
Current CLE Seminars
- Analyzing and Valuing Retirement Benefits
- QDROs and Other Related Issues
- Dividing Government and Military Retirement Benefits
- Tax and Other Financial Issues Incident to Divorce
Past CLE Seminars
- Equitable Distribution Seminar Materials
- PESI Seminar Materials
- Milwaukee QDRO Creation Seminar Materials
- Tax Aspects of Divorce Seminar Materials
Contact us for additional information about our CLE Seminars.