Upcoming Events and Seminars
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) seminars.
Divorce financial analysis is a challenging and ongoing learning process. Laws continually change, methods change, judges change, new software is introduced, and the access to information is phenomenal.
As awareness and knowledge of the process increases, DFS continues to help simplify the learning process of an emerging and important specialty area.
Many legal tribulations can be avoided through high-quality education programs. Our CLE seminars offer a way to gain confidence and establish relationships with attorneys. All seminars provide an overview of financial matters incident to divorce and other divorce financial planning strategies.
DFS offers free, one-hour CLE luncheons approved for one CLE credit for law firms and bar associations.
Current CLE Seminars
- Analyzing and Valuing Retirement Benefits
- QDROs and Other Related Issues
- Dividing Government and Military Retirement Benefits
- Tax and Other Financial Issues Incident to Divorce
Past CLE Seminars
- Equitable Distribution Seminar Materials
- PESI Seminar Materials
- Milwaukee QDRO Creation Seminar Materials
- Tax Aspects of Divorce Seminar Materials
Contact us for additional information about our CLE Seminars.