The Divorce Financial Skills Workshop presented by Divorce Financial Solutions, LLC is a 1 day seminar that provides a basic explanation of the most common financial issues faced in divorce. The main session will be in the morning and the afternoon session will be broken out into beginner and advanced break-out sessions. Aimed at both new and experienced practitioners, the Divorce Financial Skills Workshop will offer resources, spreadsheets, tools, information and creative ideas to help grow your family law practice.
Milwaukee · $179.00 per attendee
Stevens Point · $179.00 per attendee
Green Bay · $179.00 per attendee
Racine · $179.00 per attendee
Madison · $179.00 per attendee
TaxCalc17 Training Seminars
Quickly learn to use TaxCalc17.
Attend our 2-hour hands on training for the new TaxCalc17 program. Program author, Grant Zielinski will introduce the new program’s tools and advantages. The style of our interactive training seminars will help you retain what you hear.
Among the tactics you will learn:
- Find out the correct way to enter information and compare and analyze results.
- Instantly calculate all possible filing options for a family of any size at the touch of a button
- Immediately calculate child support with any possible combination of placement schedules
Training sessions are free of charge but all attendees are encouraged to have purchased TaxCalc17 in advance. Attendees may bring their laptop to follow along, but a laptop is not required. Please contact our office if the above dates do not work. We will be adding additional training dates based upon interest.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) seminars.
Divorce financial analysis is a challenging and ongoing learning process. Laws continually change, methods change, judges change, new software is introduced, and the access to information is phenomenal.
As awareness and knowledge of the process increases, DFS continues to help simplify the learning process of an emerging and important specialty area.
Many legal tribulations can be avoided through high-quality education programs. Our CLE seminars offer a way to gain confidence and establish relationships with attorneys. All seminars provide an overview of financial matters incident to divorce and other divorce financial planning strategies.
DFS offers free, one-hour CLE luncheons approved for one CLE credit for law firms and bar associations.
Current CLE Seminars
- Analyzing and Valuing Retirement Benefits
- QDROs and Other Related Issues
- Dividing Government and Military Retirement Benefits
- Tax and Other Financial Issues Incident to Divorce
Past CLE Seminars
- Equitable Distribution Seminar Materials
- PESI Seminar Materials
- Milwaukee QDRO Creation Seminar Materials
- Tax Aspects of Divorce Seminar Materials
Contact us for additional information about our CLE Seminars.